- Date: 8/22/2015
- Picnic: 12 pm-2 pm
- Performance: 2 pm-3:30 pm
- Location: House of Pacific Relations International Cottage Lawn, Balboa Park.
- Address: 2125 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92134
Still thinking about where to go during the summer? Come to House of Korea annual potluck, performance & entertaining activities!
- This is the first San Diego Korean Culture Festival, a joint effort of more than 10 San Diego Korean communities. All the performances will be given by artists from Korea!
- A great opportunity to experience the authentic Korean traditional art while meeting our members and Korean culture lovers.
- We encourage you to bring your own chair or tablecloth (blanket, picnic mat) so you can enjoy the performance while eating delicious food on the lawn!
- Please RSVP and provide potluck information through Google Docs. : RSVP Google Doc link
- If you don’t have access to the Google Doc or are having problems w/ the link, you can also RSVP through email @email@example.com and tell us the following information: name of the dish, dishes category, main ingredients (health reasons), vegetarian or not, owner name, email, phone, and other notes.
- RSVP Deadline: August 18th, 2015
- Also if you are interested in volunteering for this event, you are welcomed to sign up at SignUp Genius. **SignUp Genius link for volunteers ** (It is limited to first 16)
- For more event updates, follow us on:
- Twitter: house_of_korea
- Instagram: houseofkoreahpr
- Website: house-of-korea.org
(you are welcomed to share photos and tag#houseofkorea)
May 23rd-24th, 2015: Ethnic Food Festival